The Granite State Magicians & Mystery Entertainers are members of the Society of American Magicians, Assembly 118, and the International Brotherhood of Magicians, Ring 166, who have banded together to improve the art of magic and mystery entertaining for New Hampshire residents. They perform at charitable and civic events, and at private affairs.
Many of these performers bring a lifetime of practice to the organization and are adept at performing the many and varied skills which encompasses this ancient art.
Mystery entertaining is a type of performing magic using stagecraft and storytelling to create an atmosphere of mystery and wonder in the audience.
- The BlackSwords (Joseph and Kathy Caulfield), award winning mystery entertainers, will explore those mysteries which, perhaps, ought not to be explored!
- Jim Macdonald performs classic magic in the classic manner. His chief delight is in recreating vaudeville acts, using the methods, props, and patter of that bygone age. He performs at Renaissance fairs, public and private events throughout New England.
- Robert Granville is a mentalist who invites the audience to journey through the amazing landscape of the mind and explore the power released when psyches combine. Mr. Granville is a retired computer scientist and an active Reprobate.
- Corky (Nancy Frankel) is a clown/magician from “Ugocrazia” bringing bright, fun magic to all ages. She loves to do community events and does shows for special populations, children of all ages, and senior citizens.
- Gary Carr performs family friendly magic for all ages. His shows are designed to delight children and adults alike. He will amaze you with classic timeless illusions with a 21st century flair.
Together they will present an evening of family-friendly, fast, funny entertainment at the Littleton Opera House, beginning at 7:00 pm on Saturday, October 2nd, 2021. Tickets are $15, in advance or at the door.